Shahram was born in Iran and came to America at the age of 7 to escape an oppressive Islamic regime.
Shahram is a former Muslim who experienced a transformational life change when he committed his life to Jesus Christ. He immediately faced persecution and disapproval from his family and culture. His conversion meant he is an “apostate” and deserves to be killed. He now leads a ministry to speak the Truth in Love on issues such as the true goal of Islam and threat of Islamic law in America. He also exposes the lie of “Chrislam” – the false claim that Christianity and Islam have a common god and a common word. He will address many issues such as:
- Do Christians and Muslims worship the same God?
- Can you be both Christian and Muslim at the same time?
- Should Christians seek “spiritual reconciliation” with Muslims?
- Is the Quran equal in authority to the Bible?
- How major Christian mission organizations and pastors are promoting an “Islamicized